With social distancing, self-quarantines, stay-at-home orders, and travel bans around the globe, virtually no one is going anywhere. As this unprecedented crisis continues to evolve, many travel and tourism industry professionals are wondering how to minimize losses, and what steps they can take to protect their businesses.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Travel and Tourism Businesses for step-by-step solutions to protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future