How I can help you
I am mostly involved in social media and IT support for the Des Moines Chapter. From my experience at Drake's Entrepreneurial Center, I understand the concepts of a startup business and have listened to many business ideas. Combine those with my background in International Business and Finance, I am confident in helping you get the resources and connections needed to get your business off the ground.
Currently, I work as the Program Assistant for the Immigrant Entrepreneurs Summit which hosts business knowledge seminars throughout Iowa. Our 10th anniversary is this November 18, so please join us in fostering Iowa's local entrepreneur community.
I worked several part-time jobs during my undergraduate studies at Drake. I was the Marketing Intern for Drake's Entrepreneurial Center and provided social media support to promote awareness around campus. I also worked in Customer Service for Drake's Student Services Center.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- International Trade, Imports / Exports
BSc in International Business and Finance, Drake University.